A droopy, sagging face tends to add years to your face, making you appear older than your actual age. Below are some helpful tips on how to keep your skin supple and from sagging and it takes only minutes a day! Choose two or one or all each day! Also drinking plenty of fluids helps keeps the skins elasticity as well!
If done properly, facial exercises really helps lift and revitalize sagging skin. Here are given a few simple and easy facial workouts to prevent skin sagging. Using a Face Mask and other Skin Care Products to tone and tighten pores before doing these exercises is also helpful!
- After brushing your teeth in morning and using mouthwash to “warm up” your facial muscles, puff up mouth with air and then release it gradually. Repeat the process 4-5 times. It is a great exercise for toned and glowing cheeks.
- Moving your mouth left and right, with closed lips of course, three to four times is an effectual workout for stretch the muscles around the mouth and lips.
- To make your brows feel relaxed, pull them up or raise them, hold on for 10 seconds and then hold them down for the same duration (as if to frown). Repeat twice or thrice. This facial exercise will also tone the muscles as well as prevent the formation of mild lines around this specific area.
- On the temple, place your index and middle fingers on just above your eyebrows and exert a light pressure on them. Release and repeat five to six times.
- Using thumbs of both your hand stroke your chin upward. It will help minimizing the double chin.
- To relieve stress from your facial muscles, exerting slight pressure, move your fingers in the upward direction from the lower part of your eyes to the sides of your forehead.