3 lbs chicken wings
1/4 cup dry sherry
1 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce (I like Kikkoman Brand)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Ginger powder
* Place wings in a large resealable plastic Ziplock bag or a large bowl
* Stir together sherry, juice concentrate, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce
brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder and ginger, until thoroughly combined.
* Pour mixture over wings in bag and seal.
* Work marinade over all parts of chicken wings and allow wings to
marinate, refrigerated, for 6 hours or overnight or even up to 2 days (so it really absorbs the marinade)
* Place wings on a foil-covered baking pan and pour 1 cup of the
marinade over the wings; discard the rest of the marinade. ** Bake wings at 350F for 1 hour
* BBQ by Placing wings in a foil covered pouch and BBQ with a LITTLE
Sauce … OR Place them Directly on the Grill WITHOUT Pouring the
Marinade on them and BASTE them periodically during cooking.
NOTE: ** This Recipe also works great with other chicken pieces, legs, thighs, breasts, etc