This is a Great Recipe for A HOT Summer’s Day when you don’t want to cook in the house. You can also Prep these ahead of time & Grill while Camping! NOTE: (We Get Bratworst from Nickabob’s Outpost, Sutherlin, Oregon)
* 4 Bratworst
* 1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced (in half moon shapes)
* 4 Cloves Crushed Garlic
* 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
* 4 Medium Red or Russet Potatoes (Diced into Cubes)
* 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
* Dash of Dried Parsley, Dried Rosemary
* 8 Sheets of Foil, about 6 inches long
1. In a Medium bowl, combine the sliced onion, potatoes, garlic and spices.
2. Drizzle the Olive oil onto the mixture and mix well until all items in the bowl are
coated with the oil.
3. Put 1 Bratworst Sausage on a piece of foil, then add 1-2 hand fulls of the
potato/onion mixture. (Spray the Foil with Non-Stick cooking spray Before
putting meat on it)
4. Wrap the packet in the foil, and Double Wrap it to secure the ingredients inside
5. Repeat Steps 3 & 4 until all 4 packets are made
6. Grill for about 45 mins (over indirect heat)
** NOTE:: Packets will Be VERY HOT! Let them Sit a few minutes before opening them to serve. smile emoticon You Can Make More packets if you have more people to feed.